|The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Advanced technology (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lexis, Internet research, etc.), including litigation technology (Concordance and Relativity)
• Ability to learn quickly and relate processes to big picture
• Ability to manage time, set priorities and manage multiple projects
Primary Duties Include:
• Document drafting (correspondence, subpoenas, entries of appearance, etc. )
• Serve as liaison between case team and firm’s internal eDiscovery services team
• Electronic document management
• Prepare deposition notebooks and otherwise assist with deposition preparation
• Project manage all aspects of trial preparation
• General corporate procedures, incl. business entity formations, filings, etc.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and certificate of completion from a paralegal training program, American Bar Association (ABA) approval preferred. (An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.)
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click "apply online" at the end of this page. EOE