The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for Human Resources and Operations, including Richmond office activities and events.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of firm personnel, prospective employees and outside clients and vendors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
• Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to coordinate events.
• Strong knowledge of working with the internet and Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Demonstrates the ability to work within a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support for Richmond office events and activities, coordinating with the Office Managing Partner, practice groups, recruiting and professional development, and marketing departments.
• Performs routine administrative tasks for human resources and operations.
• Assists with research projects for the Office Managing Partner, human resources and various constituencies in the firm.
• Provides support for the recruiting, hiring and onboarding of new employees.
• Processes employment related transactions and provides support for employment activities.
• Assists with computer research using the internet and sophisticated software and programs.
• Coordinates schedules and organizes meeting for Human Resources and operations.
• Assists in fostering an environment of superior customer service, collaboration, commitment, team spirit, pride and trust.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
Education and/or Experience:
High School degree required. College degree in Human Resources, Marketing or Business preferred. Minimum of two years prior work experience required, including experience in event planning, or any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click "apply online" at the end of this page. EOE