|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs all tasks associated with client billing utilizing sophisticated accounting software. Some tasks may be closely supervised. Other billing tasks will require more detailed training and minimal supervision once training is complete.
• Collaborates with resources inside and outside the firm as appropriate to complete billing projects or tasks.
• Assists in fostering an environment of superior customer service, collaboration, commitment, team spirit, pride and trust.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and develop skills.
• Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and initiative to assist on a variety of projects.
• Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to work professionally with lawyers, staff and clients.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word and Excel. Ability to quickly learn and utilize sophisticated billing software.
• Understanding of general accounting principles and practices.
• Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills as well as the ability to produce an accurate high volume work product with tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates the ability to work with all levels of staff and lawyers.
• Demonstrates the ability to work within a team environment.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of one year of accounting/billing experience preferred, as well as a four year degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance or business management, or any combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
This position description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. The statements contained in the position description are not necessarily all-inclusive and additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as determined by business needs.
This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE