The Administrative Assistant is responsible for routine administrative support for the team. Support may be limited to a specific area or general administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs routine administrative tasks for the team.
• Collaborates with resources inside and outside the firm as appropriate to complete projects or tasks.
• Provides back-up services to other departments within the firm such as legal secretaries, reception, word processing and other areas as needed.
• Assists in fostering an environment of superior customer service, collaboration, commitment, team spirit, pride and trust.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and develop skills.
• Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and initiative to assist on a variety of projects.
• Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to work professionally with lawyers, staff and clients.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills, as well as the ability to produce an accurate, high volume work product with tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates the ability to work with all levels of staff and lawyers.
• Demonstrates the ability to work within a team environment.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in an administrative support role preferred, as well as a four year degree from an accredited college or university, or any combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
This position description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. The statements contained in the position description are not necessarily all-inclusive and additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as determined by business needs.
This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE