|Operations Coordinator - eMerge
|Experience Level: 2+ years
The Operations Coordinator provides operations support to the eMerge team with an emphasis on the core business processes of (1) client billing, (2) temporary project attorney/paralegal staffing, (3) eMerge new matter engagement and matter opening/closing, (4) employee performance review coordination, and (5) general administrative functions. Duties should be performed in support of the eMerge Core Values and current business priorities.
eMerge is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Troutman Sanders LLP. View the website at tsemerge.com.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate eMerge’s monthly billing process, including effective coordination eMerge and the firm’s Accounting department, for all phases of client billing: QuickBase/Aderant synchronization (exporting/importing), pre-bill review and processing, and client invoice distribution.
Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding of all project review personnel. This includes coordination between staffing agency, New Hire Conflicts department, and eMerge attorneys to insure project needs and deadlines are met, orientation scheduling and preparation of supporting materials, preparing and sending ESN’s, coordinating and attending orientations and processing onboarding paperwork.
Coordinate collection and processing of temporary employee timesheets for agency payroll and reconciliation of timesheets to other data tracking for consistency and performance monitoring.
Coordinate the new matter engagement process and periodic matter closing process and monitor compliance by eMerge team.
Assist Director of Operations with coordination of 90-Day and annual review processes for eMerge staff. This includes preparing and distributing individual review packets, scheduling and tracking status using viEval performance management system.
Leverage technology, including the QuickBase and LitShare applications, to prepare routine business metrics reports, as requested.
Imitate regular reviews and updates of operations data and procedures in spreadsheets, documents, databases, and physical file systems to reflect current departmental and firm information, and make recommendations on general business systems improvements.
Routinely perform complex reporting in Excel and/or other firm applications, as directed, and prepare PowerPoint presentations.
Handle routine administrative assignments (i.e. expense reimbursements, physical file maintenance, package shipping, Ceridian timecards approvals, scheduling meetings, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative in meeting and exceeding the expectations of the position.
• Must possess strong technical skills, including experience with (or ability to develop proficiency) with database applications that support operations such as client relationship management, cost/revenue tracking, project management, timekeeping, employee performance, billing, expenses, collections and financial reporting.
• Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and preference for experience with other firm management applications (OnBudget, viEval, Ceridian, etc.).
• Must have outstanding customer/client service and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
• Must have an interest in identifying opportunities for process improvements and taking initiative to increase department efficiency.
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must have an understanding and sensitivity to the confidential nature of the position and department information.
Education and/or Experiences:
BA or BS from an accredited college or university and/or two years experience in law firm management/administration; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
This position description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. The statements contained in the position description are not necessarily all-inclusive and additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as determined by business needs.
This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click "apply online" at the end of this page. EOE
| Return To Listings
| New Search